Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Time fly by so quickly, therefore I do not always get time to share all my thoughts... with running a business and developing businesses and brands, really can take a lot of my time! plus exhaust me that I do not always feel like writing down everything. Actually it can be a good thing to make time to write it all down, but it comes with practice!

I am really forced to learn to be more practically organised, because as an artist your mind tends to neglect the practical side of organising but then at the same time you really need to be organised as it is important to you to function and be inspired!

With this blog I am only going to write my TRUTHFUL thoughts! It is very important to me to know the TRUTH about everything in life... sometimes we do not always know all the truth but if you seek the truth you shall find the truth, I believe!

I am hoping that you will enjoy my blog and find it educational as well as funny at times...

All the best and keep it real!



Yours Truly,

Shani Wehl

No comments:

Post a Comment